Weekly Prayer Requests
We invite your group to include in its prayer time a weekly list that comes from the leaders of McLane Church. Please feel free to use these prayer issues in any way that fits within your own life group prayer time.
Thanks for helping to expand the depth of prayer intercession for McLane Church!
PRAYERS FOR THIS WEEK - 4/3/2020
- For our church to stay connected even in the disconnection
- For our members to experience a meaningful Holy Week, growing closer to the Lord.
- For those whose jobs are being impacted by the current coronavirus situation. May God sustain them through this time of uncertainty.
- For anyone who is feeling isolated or disconnected during this time. May God comfort them and may the church know how to care for them.
- For physical and mental health for everyone.
- For kids and families-with no school and different routines.
- For those experiencing fear and added stressors.
- For families to enjoy their time together, to strengthen their relationships and develop family devotional practices.
- For those who are suffering addiction and grief in their lives.
- For people considering suicide to experience hope for their future through the love of Christ.
- For our Life Group leaders as they lead their groups this week under our new online model. Pray they have strength and vision for the work of discipleship.
- For guidance in planning our online worship and student services.
- That the church is able to unite through our online site during this season and discover new opportunities to serve our communities.
- For wellness and safety for our community.
- For numerical & spiritual growth, and connections across all our campuses in our student ministry.
For clarity of thought for our pastors and leaders, wisdom in planning, and vision to lead.
- For the financial health of the church through this season.
For staff: physical, emotional and spiritual well-being as we seek to serve God through His church.
For Holy Spirit inspired teaching.